Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome to My Bucket Blog!

Hello Everyone:

Welcome to my Bucket Blog and Precept class information page.  I hope this will serve our purposes for both classes and for my friends and colleagues throughout. 

Each Precept lesson's review letter will be posted by course and lesson number.  You will just have to go to those criteria to find the letter.  Also, each class as a header link that brings you to info just for your class.  The most recent letter review will always be at the center of the page under the HOME link.

Only two letters are in the archives.  I am not planning to go back and post ALL of the old letters, but I AM planning to post the Ezra letters as I teach those to the Sunday Class in May and June.

Announcements for both classes are also along the left side of the page.

A great feature for this page will be the fact that you all can post comments about:   the lesson, my letter, insights into what God is teaching you, prayer requests, questions about the homework, etc.  Not only can I respond, so can others in the class!

Now - in order to post comments - you can just scroll down to the end of the text and click on POST A COMMENT. You can post anonymously, but I would love for those of you that can to sign up as a follower so I will know who you are.  Simply follow the instructions to the right of this segment called FOLLOWERS to establish your blogger user name and password.  You will be a member of my site, and if you wish, you can also download a picture of yourself got your blogger window. (See mine as an example) Hold the cursor over the headshots, and the person's name appears.  Each time you want to post, you will sign in using your name and password.

Looking forward to using this new arena of communication with you all.

Blessed be the Name of Jesus,

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prettiest blog ever! And I know it will be full of GREAT stuff. I pray that God will use you and this blog to bless more people than you've even dreamed of. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I love that I will still be able to be apart of our class. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete